Sept 29 – Oct 3 | 5 days Teacher Training.
Option: 1 Day Immersion Sep 29 einzelne buchbar für € 130.-. Für alle, auch für Nicht-Lehrer.
Open to everyone. Start your 300 Hr TT path in Cologne.
A core (required) module in the 300 Hour Training path with Shiva Rea, for the Lunar or Solar path.
Or an intensive training for anybody to intensify their practice or teaching.
5 days Teacher Training with Shiva Rea – 40 contact hours. Yoga Alliance certified.
Experience yoga as a way to embody the flow of our elemental body and invigorate our primary connection with nature from within the “roots and evolution of vinyasa” in the Elemental Prana Vinyasa module.
This pathway includes 5 Elemental Namaskars and 10 Solar-Lunar Prana Vinyasa Wave Sequences.
SHIVA REA ELEMENTAL PRANA VINYASA
COLOGNE | KÖLN
Sept 29th – Oct 3rd
570.- EUR super early bird price May 30th 2020
590.- EUR early bird July 1st 2020
635.- EUR regular
Option: Tag 1 (29.9.) einzelne buchen für € 130.-
Fragen? Questions? SHIVA@KARMACOLOGNE.COM
- Introduction to Embodying the Power of Nature: learning the 5 elements
- Awakening Vinyasa as movement meditation as we focus on poetry, rhythm, breath and movement patterns.
- Art of Namaskar Workbook with the Five Elemental Namaskars – Bhumi (earth) Namaskar, Jala (water) Namaskar, Agni (fire) Namaskar, Hridaya (air) Namaskar, Akash (space) Namaskar that are part of the 40 Namaskar Mandala.
- Experience the integration of elemental meditation, mudra, mantra and bhavana (contemplation through the heart) in 10 complete solar-lunar prana vinyasa practices
- Five Prana Mudra Vinyasas and five step process of leading movement meditation
- Understanding the Microcosm-Macrocosm of the Elemental Body within Yoga and cross-culturally and the importance of embodying nature in our current times of ecological change.
- Continued study of the Movement Alchemy system and how to use a “practice palette” and available online Yoga Alchemy practices to create life balance and flow.
- Caring for the Elemental Body through Ayurvedic Dinacharya and Lifestyle (Daily and Seasonal) Rhythm
- Deepening our connection to Prana Vinyasa wave sequencing.
- Prana Flow Three-Part Vinyasa Method and Vinyasa Krama to teach to all levels.
- Learn to teach and assist five primary alignment actions of the core „blueprint“ asanas of the mandalas and sequence combinations with skill, effectiveness, fluency, and creativity.
- Develop Energetic Observation – ability to assess imbalances, blockages and leaks of energy to a person’s body, mind and heartfire.
- Review and application of basic anatomy to understand the way prana flows in the muscles, bones and fascia for balancing and lengthening qualities of structural embodiment within the asanas
- Special Mandala of Asanas Method – self and partner massage for regeneration and learning muscles, joints and boney landmarks of the body relevant to practice.